Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle?
  Re: (...)
I was just visiting the message board of a sewing site I frequent, and who should appear in the misc section-an "intermediate" sewer who "works with cream cheese". It was a thread relating to bbq, and of course that's where the topic went for 2 pages, then our cream cheese friend tried to bring the topic back to cream cheese to no avail, everyone was discussing grills, grilling techniques, etc.

They're persistant, aren't they? Noone over there picked up on this. (Why would they, I guess, after all, it's a sewing site.)

Too funny.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by pjcooks (I was just visiting ...)
Quote:

...an "intermediate" sewer who "works with cream cheese"...

Perhaps the key word, there, is sewer. ROTFL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Perhaps I should have used the word "sewist" or "seamstress".

Yes, "sewer" is appropriate!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by pjcooks ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Quote:

Smile Perhaps I should have used the word "sewist" or "seamstress".

Yes, "sewer" is appropriate!

Ah! The joys of the English language! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
The blood was starting to boil when I saw this topic...then I saw it was our own PJ posting so I calmed down.

Too funny, I guess Kraft makes a line of thread or peddle action sewing machines?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by firechef (The blood was starti...)
Sewing with cream cheese on the grill? Hmmm Maybe, no, won't work. Maybe they misspelled "Craft"? Jerks.

I did the same thing LJ, until I saw a familiar name.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Want a Kraft cream cheese giggle? by Harborwitch ( [img]/ubbthreads/im...)
Well, at least it's nice to know we are not the only forum being "attacked" by these guys. But a sewing forum....to funny!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.