Hi everyone!!! What did I miss???
  Re: (...)
Hello! We're back from the beach. Got in late due to road repair and detours, but all made it home safe and sound. We had a beautiful week with our family and the weather was gorgeous. It was especially appreciated after the long winter we had this year.

So....what's new with everyone here? Did you all make the Cobb Salad Muffaletta for review tomorrow? I can't wait to hear all your comments.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by Mare749 (Hello! We're back f...)
not much
yes
me too

Just kidding - welcome home, Maryann! Missed you around here - and I'm so disappointed for you both that you and Daphne could not get together!

You've got some catching up to do - you didn're really miss much - Billy is giving birth to a golden retrievor, Daphne is doing a 'growing dance' around her beets, Sharon is stalking folks at the farmer's market, Erin is baching it and acting like a tart...just everyday 'stuff' like that....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by cjs (not much[br]yes[br]...)
Yeah you're back safe and sound. I'm glad you had a nice visit/trip. We missed you
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by DFen911 (Yeah you're back saf...)
Thanks Denise, I missed you guys too! I really have to get a laptop one of these days.

Jean, it all sounds good to me. Billy, I can't wait to see those baby pics, and Erin, what in the world are you up to???
Maryann

Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by DFen911 (Yeah you're back saf...)
Welcome home Maryann, no place like it.
  Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by Mare749 (Hello! We're back f...)
Welcome back, girl! Glad you had a great time. I'm still trying to find some sort of normal balance between work and home. Too bad you and Daphne couldn't connect, I hate it when plans go awry.

Ready to review?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by pjcooks (Welcome back, girl! ...)
Since I don't have a birth canal I guess I'll have it caesarian. I just hate it when they have to cut me open. The baby is 1 year old already...pregnancy lasted longer than expected. I've already named her Chelsea and had her spade...it was what the previous operation was really for. My brother Charles and his wife Verna will baby sit Buddy when I go in for delivery Monday. One of the vets is going to deliver her in Albany about 100 miles north of here.

Having never done this before I an a little nervous...yeah right, I'm down right scared. Maybe Buddy won't like his sister and I'll have to give her up for adoption.

I've had several false labors and had to take Oxycodone for the pain.

Other than that, not much has happened. Got an email from Roxanne and she hopes to be back with us soon. Dale has moved and had a very trying time adjusting.

I'm so happy to have you back!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by bjcotton (Since I don't have a...)
Glad to see you back on Maryann! I hope you have vacation pictures!!!!

Billy, you're a trip!!!! I'm so anxious to hear how this goes, too! Hopefully, Buddy will be as excited as you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by Gourmet_Mom (Glad to see you back...)
Huh???
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Hi everyone!!! What did I miss??? by bjcotton (Since I don't have a...)
Billy, I love the name you chose. My brother had a dog with that name and it suited her very well. She was also a pretty golden color. Now, you just stay relaxed and it will all be over soon. Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure Buddy is going to be delighted to have company.
Maryann