Happy Birthday Marzyn!!
  Re: (...)
We do have a birthday in June - Marina's!! Happy Birthday and hope it's a great day for you!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by cjs (We do have a birthda...)
Happy Birthday Marina! Have a wonderful and relaxing day. We would love to hear all about it. And......it's not too late to pick your birthday dinner for review if you would like to.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday Marin...)
Ooh, I likes birthdays. Happy birthday Marina. I found an Angel Food Pan at a second-hand store yesterday, ran it through the dishwasher and am gathering the ingredients for the Ginger Ginger Cake. Never used an Angel Food pan before so this will be a learning experience for me.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by bjcotton (Ooh, I likes birthda...)
Have a very happy birthday!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by labradors (Have a very happy bi...)
Hey, speaking of which....someone needs to pick the next dinner!! BILLY!! You have a new stove - you pick the next dinner!! O.K.??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by cjs ( Hey, speaking of wh...)
Happy Birthday Marina!! Tell us what you're going to do to celebrate, please
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
Happy happy day, Marina! I hope you had a fantastic day, great food and wonderful company!

PJ
PJ
Happy Birthday Marina! I hope your day is absolutely perfect and all you could wish for!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday Marin...)
Jeez, somedays I just run behind! My apologies and belated birthday wishes Marina!

And Billy . . . cook extraordinare, and you don't have, or haven't used an angel food pan!!!! Is that possible??!!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! by iBcookin (Jeez, somedays I jus...)
Thank you so much guys!!! Sorry I couldn't answer yesterday, but it was a really busy day!! I had planned on taking the day off, but one of my teenage students asked me to come in the afternoon for a special class because today she had a big test, sooooooo... Then it was off to a friend's house, she decided that even if didn't want to celebrate my "big" day, she and a group of friends would! So my daughters, my better half and yours-trully had a blast eating lasagna and salad, drinking wine and vodka (90% of those present have a Russian background) and chocolate cake and Venezuelan flan (quesillo) for dessert.
All in all it was a great day!
Thank you again and I hope that now that my "kids" will be on vacation I'll be able to participate more.
Bearhugs from Caracas!
Marina
BTW, it was my 53rd bd! but I told everyone it was the 35th, sadly my gray hair and the fact that I have a 30-year old daughter gave me away! LOL