Another new book
  Re: (...)
I just got an email for a new book, Sandwiches and Salads. I'll have to actually flip through this one to see if I want it.

I'm still trying to remember to order the Holiday Cookies one from 2 years ago

PJ
PJ
  Re: Another new book by pjcooks (I just got an email ...)
Cuisine at Home??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another new book by cjs (Cuisine at Home??...)
Oh, sorry 'bout that, yes, Cuisine at Home. The little bit I saw on the email wasn't that exciting, or else something we've seen before.

You know, I say I won't but when I find it at Loews I'll probably buy it anyways. I said I wouldn't get the Weeknights 2, choosing to buy a steak instead but ended up buying the book and the steak.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Another new book by pjcooks (Oh, sorry 'bout that...)
I got the email too PJ. Sandwiches and Salads, it's not something we do much of, tho' maybe I'd get some picnic ideas for the boat. If you do get it at Lowes, be sure to let us know what you think.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Another new book by farnfam (I got the email too ...)
I'll be hard pressed to order anything. I ordered the new grilling "book" and Perfect Pasta. I got the grilling "book", but got Soups instead of Pastas.

Now I've got to go through shipping the book back and waiting again. And to be honest, the grilling book is not what I expected.

Oh well! I really do have enough to test without...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another new book by Gourmet_Mom (I'll be hard pressed...)
hmmmm, sandwiches are what was so much fun for us (Roy & me) when all the kids had finally left home. I didn't have to have five 'plops' (meat, starch, salad, fruit, veggie) on the plate anymore - we could just sit down to a sandwich!!

I'll probably be getting this one...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another new book by cjs (hmmmm, sandwiches ar...)
I think I'll wait 'til it's on the shelf at Sam's to look at it for new recipes. If it's reprints from previous magazines, I'll pass. Sam's offers a discount on magazines so it's something like $6.88 to buy it there.
  Re: Re: Another new book by HomeCulinarian (I think I'll wait 't...)
The Sandwiches & Salads book is finally on the shelf at Sam's here. I scanned it and it is a repackaging of recipes already published by C@H. It would be a good book to get if I didn't already have all the C@H issues.
  Re: Re: Another new book by HomeCulinarian (The Sandwiches & Sal...)
Thanks HC, I would have probably ordered it thinking it had something NEW. Now I don't have to.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy