HI!
  Re: (...)
I struggled in here to say hi and tell you all, I have not dropped off the planet. Thanks to wonderful, welcoming rain in the past several days...and probably more to come...my internet is in and out. It has taken me about 30 minutes just to log in and post this. Not fun!

I am getting some projects done around the house as well. I have so many house projects, cooking has kinda taken a back seat for a little while. I'm cooking, just not as much. I did make a wonderful dish with eggplant last night that I'll try to post. Hopefully, I'll be back in the kitchen full time soon. I've got a lot of projects in there as well...LOL! But those projects are more fun than painting, cleaning and organizing cabinets, moving furniture, and steam cleaning carpet! Whew!

Anyway, I'll be here some, but not able to post as much until this weather moves out. I hope everyone is well. LJ, I hope you haven't floated away out there! I'm still keeping a watch on your regions problems and hoping you guys are OK.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: HI! by Gourmet_Mom (I struggled in here ...)
Daphne don't float away! hang on tight girl!

We'll keep the light on for you and the oven preheated
  Re: Re: HI! by DFen911 (Daphne don't float a...)
Hopefully, it's letting up for you a bit. I think we're getting it here up north. Looks like rain for the next three days.

Isn't it just amazing that we missed all that rain during our week at the beach? I still can't believe it! How do we manage that?

Don't work too hard Daphne, the summer flies by fast enough.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HI! by Mare749 (Hopefully, it's lett...)
Things seem to be working this afternoon...thank goodness.

I know Maryann, I worry about that a lot...summer flying by that is. I am amazed you guys had a whole week of gorgeous weather...a rarity!
Daphne
  Re: Re: HI! by Gourmet_Mom (Things seem to be wo...)
I thought I saw LJ float by a little while ago. We've had some warm weather here, 81 today. Also showers and thunderstorms, poor Buddy is a wreck with the thunder.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: HI! by bjcotton (I thought I saw LJ f...)
It's over 100 again today. Bob went up to the Yacht Club for a big race - there's not a breath of wind! I don't know what they're doing, but I'd think they'd have given up by now. I stayed home. Too freakin' hot for me out there - I'm a fragile flower, doncha know
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HI! by Harborwitch (It's over 100 again ...)
I'm glad those days are past for a little while Sharon. I can't hardly stand going out when it gets like that...especially with no breeze. Hopefully we won't have too many this summer, but not holding my breath since we've already had several. Glad it's warming up out there Billy.

I sure wish LJ would/could check in. I don't even have email from him for days.
Daphne
  Re: Re: HI! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad those days ...)
I got some pictures from him last week, but I haven't heard anything either, Daphne. I know his commute has gotten longer.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HI! by pjcooks (I got some pictures ...)
That's the last I heard PJ. ARRRRGGGG!
Daphne