Billy's Dinner for Review....
  Re: (...)
I apologize Billy, the last 2 or 3 weeks have just gotten away from me and the weather has been so good that I hate cooking indoors when it is.

So, my review will be late - like whenever it's rainy, then I'll make the pork cutlets.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Billy's Dinner for Review.... by cjs (I apologize Billy, t...)
Let's not sweat the small stuff everyone, okay? Between the hospital, having to put Buddy to sleep, traveling to Sharon's, etc., I have made the meal, but I've made it many times and it was great as always, but I just don't have the time/umph to do a lot of things....except cook with Sharon and Bob. We cooked the meatloaf on the grill last night since it was 104.9°F. It was great. I hadn't eaten anyone else's meatloaf in years. The Mac & Cheese was wonderful too.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Billy's Dinner for Review.... by bjcotton (Let's not sweat the ...)
YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THE DINNER YOU CHOSE???????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy's Dinner for Review.... by cjs ( [i]YOU HAVE ALREADY...)
Of course. I first made it several years ago. Still a yummy supper.

As soon as I get the recipes we made at Sharon's in MC9 I'll post them for y'all!

Billy
  Re: Re: Billy's Dinner for Review.... by bjcotton (Of course. I first ...)
Billy, you're supposed to be trying these dishes for the first time along with the rest of us....bless your heart.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy's Dinner for Review.... by cjs (Billy, you're suppos...)
Sorry dear, but I wanted y'all to try them. Good huh? Not spectacular, but tasty.

Billy