T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner??
  Re: (...)
Gotta go check out the freezer - have got to eat out of it for a while (so, please no one post something I just HAVE to make!!)

We ought to do a mystery bag out of our freezers sometime...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by cjs (Gotta go check out t...)
I don't know yet. All I do know is that Bob is going to be STARVING - and dinner had better be good. I'll be thinking about it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by Harborwitch (I don't know yet. A...)
Oh yea! Today is Bob's "procedure"! I've got mine coming up later this month...EEEEK! Yep, better be good!

Dinner....HMMMMM? My local connection let William know yesterday she has shrimp this weekend. SO.....!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh yea! Today is Bo...)
We're going to have meatloaf. I didn't make it yesterday. It was too hot Sharon, 94°F. This morning it was only 58°F, now at 9:00 AM, it's 64.4°F.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by bjcotton (We're going to have ...)
Well, since I'm trying to eat up some leftover things - I'm going to make South of the Border Lasagna - two reasons, need to use the tortilla chips, some ground meat and also need to test this recipe again after all these years!! (it's to go in the book, but it's been so long since I've made it...

have it with the l/o blk. bean & corn salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I think we'll have the grilled honey-lime chicken from CAH April 2008 (it's lemon in the book but I have limes on hand so...) and some sauteed zucchini and summer squash.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by mlucas1 (I think we'll have t...)
I'll be making chicken fajitas from the Healthy Latin Cooking book. BTW, this is a great book.

[Image: 613H622ZA5L._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsit..._SH20_.jpg]
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by HomeCulinarian (I'll be making chick...)
Oh good, another cookbook - I haven't bought one for a least a week... But, I do love his books. Good one, eh?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - 7/11 Dinner?? by cjs (Oh good, another coo...)
We like it and have had it for a while. It's from 1998 and won a James Beard Foundation award. It takes regional recipes from Latin American and the Caribbean and reduces the calories and fat.
Jean - I do a mystery bad dinner out of my freezer at least 3 times a week!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.