I Hate When This Happens!!
  Re: (...)
I woke up at 2 a.m. this morning and could NOT get back to sleep! Finally got out of bed at 3 and read, played on the computer, and prowled around the house trying to be a little quiet....Now, it's 7:15 and I'm so ready to go sit in the sun and sleep all day.

Crap, what a day this is going to be. Guess dinner will be something leftover that I don't have to think too much about.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: I Hate When This Happens!! by cjs (I woke up at 2 a.m. ...)
LOL! I rolled around from 4:30 until 7 myself! Poor William, I don't think he slept with me tossing and turning. I should have gotten up to read. I better get busy before I run out of steam. I'll sit and sun this pm! I think I'll go to the store...need garlic for garlic oil and ingredients for Chicken Parm Roulades for dinner.

I think I'll get everything ready while tomatoes roast. Then, all I'll have to do is sear and finish the roulades and serve dinner early! I also think I'll pick up some wine. I've been working on a new project this week and think I'll switch to wine...that may help. See new thread....I need some support!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I Hate When This Happens!! by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! I rolled aroun...)
Post deleted by bjcotton
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I Hate When This Happens!! *DELETED* by bjcotton (Post deleted by bjco...)
Well, I'm still going strong, but I'll probably crash early!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I Hate When This Happens!! *DELETED* by bjcotton (Post deleted by bjco...)
Sorry, Billy, but that's just TMI!
  Re: Re: I Hate When This Happens!! by HomeCulinarian (Sorry, Billy, but th...)
Sorry, I just plain forgot to edit what I say on here. Sometimes [most of the time] if it pops into my head it pops out of my mouth or fingers
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I Hate When This Happens!! by bjcotton (Sorry, I just plain ...)
Well, I feel a lot better after almost 12 hours of sleep last night!!

Oh Billy....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com