peach blueberry fried pies
  Re: (...)
I can't seem to find peach juice is there something alse I can use
  Re: peach blueberry fried pies by peggy (I can't seem to find...)
I wonder if you could try peach nectar, slightly thicker and stronger in flavor. I can usually find that and sometimes the juice in the latin section of even my little local store. The brand found here is called Jumex. Juicy Juice also makes a peach juice.

Good Luck! I want to try this recipe, so I'd love to know how it works out for you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: peach blueberry fried pies by Gourmet_Mom (I wonder if you coul...)
thank you I will let you know I'm going to make it tonight
  Re: Re: peach blueberry fried pies by peggy (thank you I will let...)
What about the juice (not the syrup) of canned peaches??? I know they do them in syrup but if know in the food service end of things we used to get them in juice for baking.

The Juicy Juice Peach is pretty good stuff. I could LIVE on the Orange-Tangerine Juice as well...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: peach blueberry fried pies by Gourmet_Mom (I wonder if you coul...)
I Fried them the other night, every body loved them even my GC. I used the juice from peach cans not the havey syrup. I'm going to make them but bake them instead

Thanks for all your adives
  Re: Re: peach blueberry fried pies by peggy (I Fried them the oth...)
Thanks for the review Peggy. So you didn't have trouble with oozing? AND you think they'll be just as good baked? GREAT! I'll definitely be trying this before school starts back. My plate is full this week, but hopefully the next.

My mother is going to flip. She had an aunt that would always bring fried pies to family get-togthers, but she never had a chance to get the aunt to teach her how to make them. Mom will be the true test with this one. She told me she tried to make them, but the aunt's were always so flakey and tender. She could never duplicate that.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.