Review of chocolate Malts in latest issue
  Re: (...)
I made these on Wednesday and oh my god are they good. You can not taste the ricotta at all. These have become a fave in our house.
  Re: Review of chocolate Malts in latest issue by Emmasmum (I made these on Wedn...)
I wanted to try these, but was afraid the boys would notice the ricotta...they're not fans. I may have to break down and try them. I've been craving chocolate this week on top of everything else...LOL! What a time to quit...LOL! It's a wonder I haven't killed somebody! I think I may have to make Jean's Double the Yum cake again too! My grocery list just got longer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review of chocolate Malts in latest issue by Gourmet_Mom (I wanted to try thes...)
hmmmmm, another to look at and try.

That darn cake, I'm staying far away from it!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review of chocolate Malts in latest issue by cjs (hmmmmm, another to l...)
I just got back from the store. I've got the stuff for both...LOL!

I promised some of the carrot cake to the girls at the store so I could get rid of it quickly. That way I won't feel bad about making the Yum cake tomorrow...LOL! Then I'll take some of that to them, too! It won't hurt to butter up the butcher and the produce guy either!

The malt if for later tonight. Wonder if you couldn't sub some Kahlua for part of the choc. syrup....HMMMMM?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Review of chocolate Malts in latest issue by Emmasmum (I made these on Wedn...)
I made these, too, and I agree with you. I thought I reviewed them, but I've been buried in bridal illusion and hot pink satin, so perhaps I thought about it and didn't.

They were very good, the boys loved them.

PJ
PJ