Rose Water
  Re: (...)
Can someone remind me why I felt like I needed to buy this? I know Gina gave me a recipe for some jellies that used this, but seems like there was soooo much more!

BTW, I got 2 new silicon bread pans, a new set of cheesecake pans (still not the size I want), and a small scooper to make meatballs. I also turned DD onto panko and the joys of the Asian market. What a day we had together. It's been too long! What a frugal little shopper she has become! I am sooo proud of her!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Rose Water by Gourmet_Mom (Can someone remind m...)
I bought some rose water to make a Moroccan dessert, don't even remember what it was. It was when college boy was in the 7th grade and he did a big project on Morocco that included serving traditional food to his class. We made a goat dish and a dessert with rose water. Still have the little bottle up in the cupboard and have never come across a recipe again that called for it. Wonder if it's gone bad by now... that was 7 years ago!
  Re: Rose Water by Gourmet_Mom (Can someone remind m...)
I know rose water is used when making "sweet lassi". Were you perhaps planning an Indian night?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Rose Water by chef_Tab (I know rose water is...)
Perhaps one of these: Rose-Water Pudding; Moroccan Baklava?

Haven't tried them - just found them.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Rose Water by labradors (Perhaps one of these...)
hmmmm, have you searched the old threads???? (I sure as h*ll can't remember... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Rose Water by cjs (hmmmm, have you sear...)
I'm gonna have to go look through some of Gina's old threads I saved. It must be there. When I searched here, the only things I came up with was posts dealing with rosemary. I hate when that happens!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.