Rosemary-Orange Pork Tenderloin Review
  Re: (...)
I made the Rosemary-Orange Pork Tenderloin from the Weeknights Grilling book last night for the second time. I searched the forum and don't find that it's ever been reviewed. Since I was making it for the second time, obviously we really liked it the first. It is a quick marinade (10-minutes) for 2 pork tenderloins of 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 T garlic, 2 T rosemary, 1 T salt and 2 t red pepper flakes. I used about 1/2 teaspoon of the red pepper flakes. Served it with the recommended sides of Goat Cheese Polenta and grilled broccolini. Easy and quick enough for a weeknight and really an excellent dinner.
  Re: Rosemary-Orange Pork Tenderloin Review by HomeCulinarian (I made the Rosemary-...)
This sounds delicious. Do you marinade the tenderloin for only 10 mins? I do not have this particular book. Please tell me more!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Rosemary-Orange Pork Tenderloin Review by chef_Tab (This sounds deliciou...)
Sounds good HC! Ten minutes, huh? I may have to give this a try. I'm assuming the goat cheese polenta is just like the one from...LOL!

OK, sorry, I just had to laugh. I went to check where the goat cheese polenta recipe came from that I have tried and reviewed here. When I did, I noticed it came from Weeknight Grilling, which I don't have...I've got the new one. So, I checked the thread where I got it. I'll let you see for yourself. REVIEW

I think I'll have to try the tenderloin now though. I'm hurting for pork recipes. This one would come in handy once school gets started back.

I have made the polenta, but found it was way too rich for me. I made a note to reduce the amount of cheese next time. I like goat cheese, but found the flavor overwhelming in this dish.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Rosemary-Orange Pork Tenderloin Review by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds good HC! Ten...)
Doh! I searched the forum on Rosemary + Pork and it didn't come up!

Guess it's clear that I really liked this recipe enough to review it twice.