Jamming at home.
  Re: (...)
I made jam not too long ago for the first time and it came out great. I went by the instructions inside the Sure Jell box. Has anybody else tried Sure Jell? How did your jam turn out?
  Re: Jamming at home. by NoMicrowave (I made jam not too l...)
I've used Certo Sure Jell and had great success. I wish I still had my boysenberry vines.

Funny about this thread. I was driving to work thinking I want to make jam and pondering where the local farmers market was for apricots or plums
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by DFen911 (I've used Certo Sure...)
IS THIS MORE SPAM? Do I need to click on the notify moderator icon?
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by coco hernandez (IS THIS MORE SPAM? ...)
You know Coco, I saw this username and wondered about it. Now that you mention it, I seem to remember this username causing some negative issues before. HMMM? I'm going to check it out.

YUP! Occupation: I work for.....ARRRGGG! I will not put that product name in here.

YUP! Their product! Oddly enough, I got an education when I googled the product...LOL! And it had NOTHING to do with food!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by Gourmet_Mom (You know Coco, I saw...)
I got the same vibes--yep. Where there's smoke there's fire.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by Old Bay (I got the same vibes...)
Lol, even I checked this one since it seemed so obvious!
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by Gourmet_Mom (You know Coco, I saw...)
Yup! Same user name - perhaps a different user using it for the same purposes???? Just wait til Labs hits the fan! I'll be using the alternative product from now on.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by Harborwitch (Yup! Same user name...)
Quote:

Yup! Same user name - perhaps a different user using it for the same purposes???? Just wait til Labs hits the fan! I'll be using the alternative product from now on.

These folks learned the art of identity cover from Undercover Agent Smart using many conversations thru shoe phones----we are very fortunate.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by Harborwitch (Yup! Same user name...)
You all are too funny! Great cooks and now CSI detectives. I would have never caught that one!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Jamming at home. by chef_Tab (You all are too funn...)
they sneak into the neighborhood every so often...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com