C@H Online Not Available
  Re: (...)
don't know how else to get mod's attention except posting this and then hitting the alarm bell....

H.C., Bill, I think Daphne and I have all had trouble getting on the site - Bill in the p.m. and the rest in the a.m. Doesn't last too awfully long, a couple hours at the most. Just a white screen - any ideas, mods, what's going on???

thanks for any info you can give us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: C@H Online Not Available by cjs (don't know how else ...)
Me too! I tried to get on after talking to Billy last night and couldn't.

DING! DING! DING! DING! Alarm bells going off!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by Harborwitch (Me too! I tried to ...)
Mine's PM and AM. HMMMM? No response, huh?

"DING! DING! DING! DING!"
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by Gourmet_Mom (Mine's PM and AM. H...)

Iv'e had trouble for 3 days now - sent message to Cusinine and they

said problem should be taken care of -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by mjkcooking ([br]Iv'e had trouble...)
I've had trouble in the evenings and overnight...these guys are HQ'd in Iowa so instead of hitting alarms we'll try this...HEY GUYS SOMEONE IS SMOKING ON THE FORUMS!!!

Smoking is against the law in all restaurants, bars, places of business and even company cars and such have no smoking signs from the State in the windows!!! So maybe that will get there attention...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by firechef (I've had trouble in ...)
I couldn't get on for two nights in a row. It was kind of late, so I thought they might be doing site maintenance of some kind.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by Mare749 (I couldn't get on fo...)
I'm checking in at 9:10PM CDT--standing by--10-4--over and out.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: C@H Online Not Available by cjs (don't know how else ...)
Three days now, night and morning. About noon I can go the the CAH site and get on the forums that way.

Wonder what's going on??

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by pjcooks (Three days now, nigh...)
Wow, 10:11 pm Central Time and I am able to get on the forums...first time in days I have been able to get on at this time.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: C@H Online Not Available by firechef (Wow, 10:11 pm Centra...)
It could be the start of the apocolypse--on line at 10:15-----I'm sleepy,but I just like the flexability--
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".