Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books
  Re: (...)
What books do you have and would recommend? The only one I have so far is the Sandwich & Salads one and there are a lot of good looking recipes in there. So far the only I've tried so far is the Hot Wings Wrap (but made it into a salad).

I have about 2 years worth of magazines. Are there any older books I would benefit from? Other than the grilling book mentioned this morning. Thanks in advance.
  Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by Trixxee (What books do you ha...)
I only have two at the moment and love them both. I think some it is based on your needs. I have the Cuisine for Two because we are empty nesters, and the Weeknight Menus for those busy days when I need to make something quickly. The more I read on this forum, the more I want them all. My next one will be one of the grilling books since I use my grill year round.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by chef_Tab (I only have two at t...)
Hi,

My favorite one is the soup one.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by piano226 (Hi,[br][br]My favori...)
I have almost all of them and if I don't, I'm slowly being drawn in to get the one or two I don't.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by cjs (I have almost all of...)
I'm I could benefit from the Cuisine for Two and the Weeknight Menus since my son rarely eats my delicious dinners (he has Asperger's Syndrome and has a very, very plain palette and doesn't do well with textures) and once school starts, homework can very easily dominate from 4:30-6:30 if it's one of "those" nights.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by Trixxee (I'm I could benefit ...)
I have most of them... I have been a subscriber from the start and have every issue, I only buy the cookbooks that have new recipes. But, I didn't buy the Low Carb cookbook or the Sandwich & Salad and the Tonight books because the last two are are a collection of favorites from previous issues. I just need to keep track of my up to date index so I can find what I'm looking for more easily. I use and like the first Weeknights book often, but I don't think you can buy it any more.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by HomeCulinarian (I have most of them....)
I just love the Cuisine Tonight and Cuisine for Two! I've made lots from both.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by Trixxee (What books do you ha...)
I just picked up a new one titled "Soups, Stews and Chilies" at Costco yesterday. Haven't had a chance to look through it yet.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by ktsrosie (I just picked up a n...)
kt, is that a Cuisine at Home book? I don't see it listed on the website. It sounds like it'd be a good one for fall.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Cuisine At Home Books by Gourmet_Mom (kt, is that a Cuisin...)
Crap, I guess I was the second to get that book! (see Neener, Neener thread... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com