Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have this recipe that HomeCulinarian mentioned from the Tonight Grilling book? I mean, without having to type it out or anything? I tried doing a search but I think I'm search deficient. Sounds like something good to make tonight. After all, it's been a whole two days since we had chicken.
  Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe by Trixxee (Does anyone have thi...)
I don't have that one, but I'm interested in seeing if the sauce is similar to one of my favorites from 'Weeknight Grilling' - this is really getting confusing, they repeat so many recipes in books and/or very similar ones.

The one I like is the one that goes with the stuffed jalapenos. has bells, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe by cjs (I don't have that on...)
From memory...

Sauce: 2 red peppers, one tomato halved, 1" thick slice of onion, 3 cloves garlic wrapped in foil - toss in olive oil and grill. Peel and seed peppers, and pulse vegetables in food processor with juice of 1/2 lemon until chunky. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 1 T each red wine vinegar & EVOO, 1 T capers, 1/4 c minced parsley, 1/2 cup kalamata olives cut in half. S&P to taste.

Serve sauce over grilled chicken breasts and top with crumbled goat cheese. We had it with creamy orzo using goat cheese instead of parmessan the first night, and as leftovers with goat cheese polenta.
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe by HomeCulinarian (From memory...[br][b...)
Great, thank you so much!