One More Hurdle Jumped!!
  Re: (...)
Getting excited now. I just sent my copy off to the copyright office in Wash. D.C. - finished all the p.work. (This is for the 'old' book, Share a Recipe, not the new one.)

I picked up the new copies of the cookbook this a.m. with the brand new cover and I'm off and running!

To think of having a book in the library of congress is daunting...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by cjs (Getting excited now....)
Library of Congress!!! Just exactly where it belongs! Great job Jean. (Bowing with a flourish!)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by Harborwitch (Library of Congress!...)
WOW! Well done, Jean.

And to think...I knew her when. I know somebody famous!

Quote:

(Bowing with a flourish!)

Me too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by cjs (Getting excited now....)
Congratulations!!! I have friends with patents, but no one in the Library of Congress!! Now I do!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by Old Bay (Congratulations!!! ...)
Congratulations, Jean!!! That is so exciting. No one deserves it more. You put your heart and soul into that book. This is great news!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by Mare749 (Congratulations, Jea...)
Congratulations Jean...Chef, cook book author, Mother, Wife, Grandmother....not too bad Jean not too bad.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: One More Hurdle Jumped!! by firechef (Congratulations Jean...)

Congratulations Jean - What a great job!

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.