What Question Do You........
  Re: (...)
ask yourself the most every day? Mine is: Now what in the h@ll did I do with "it" this time? Could be a book, keys, scales, phone, etc. I lose "something" several times a day.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: What Question Do You........ by bjcotton (ask yourself the mos...)
Duh!!!!! Of course for me it's "where the f==k did I put it?" or "what the hel[ did I come out here to get???"

Or . . . . where in the he[[ am I going to put this?????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by Harborwitch (Duh!!!!! Of course ...)
For me it is probably, "What was I talking about?". I start a story and then go off on these ridiculous tangents and forget the original point. My daughters are very afraid! They are more like me than they would like to admit!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by chef_Tab (For me it is probabl...)
For me it is "What was I thinking?" It fits in a lot of the time. I think a quick "What am I doing?" fits in regularly.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by firechef (For me it is "What w...)

my questions would be "What am I doing and Why am I here"

Think that all the time -

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by mjkcooking ([br]my questions wo...)
,,,I don't rmember
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by cjs (,,,I don't rmember [...)
"NOW what am I gonna do?" This is often modified to "NOW what are We gonna do?" This one can cover a multitude of situations...I can't find something and need it...something has gone wrong and I need a quick solution...someone has done something wrong and I need to come to the rescue... You get the idea.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by Gourmet_Mom ("NOW what am I gonna...)
And here I thought I was the only one suffering from CRS on a daily...minute by minute basis

I'm off to Portland again. I have two appointments tomorrow and one on Wednesday, then...hopefully I'll be back home. The last time I went up for an appointment I ended up in the VA hospital the day before the appointment. Today, halleluja, is so far the first completely pain-free day I've had in a long time...started about 2:20 AM...that's if you don't count the rug burn on my left knee
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by bjcotton (And here I thought I...)
Rug burn???

Travel safely - and behave yourself! Okay, have fun cooking.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What Question Do You........ by Harborwitch (Rug burn??? [img]/ub...)
"Where are my glasses" and "Why the hell did I bother to write out a grocery list if I was just going to leave it on the counter?"

I scare myself sometimes!