First Day in a LOOOONG Time
  Re: (...)
I awoke at 2:20 AM this morning and thought, "Something is wrong!" It took me a moment to realize I was completely pain-free. Each time I woke up I would search my body to see where it was hiding...couldn't find it. It is now 10:06 PM and I am still pain-free. What a beautiful day it is.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by bjcotton (I awoke at 2:20 AM t...)
Fantastic Billy!! You know how glad we all are for you to reach this point!!! Now, get you a$$ in the kitchen and earn your keep.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by cjs (Fantastic Billy!! Yo...)
Yeah, what Jean said! Hope it keeps up that way Billy.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by firechef (Yeah, what Jean said...)
That must be a great, great feeling!
  Re: Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by Trixxee (That must be a great...)
Oh, Billy, that's WONDERFUL news! Now get your butt in gear and give that new stove a run for its money!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, Billy, that's WO...)
Billy what GREAT news!! Now no excuses...it's cooking time! Your stove will be so happy to see you
  Re: Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time by DFen911 (Billy what GREAT new...)
This is wonderful news! I get excited to get back to my kitchen after a vacation and especially after I've been sick.

Seems like you have been through a whole lot.
Cory

I am not the model.
That's just awesome, Billy - I am so happy for you!!! Living in pain is the PITSSSSSSSSSSS. Since I am relatively new, I don't know what has happened, etc. but I am way happy for you - I have some of those days as well -
I was so tickled to talk to you and hear so much joy in your voice! Now make sure those doctors know that they are under orders to keep you this way!!!!

Bob was so glad that you sounded so much better! He and Jennifer send their best wishes to you too - for continued "dancing while driving" and a pain free future!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
I knew you were feeling better. I saw your post about the white haired person.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.