Supper Tonight
  Re: (...)
We're going to have Peppered T-Bone steaks, Garlic Shrimp, Honey and Pearls corn-on-the-cob and sautéed mushroom and sweet onions.

Whachu havin'?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Supper Tonight by bjcotton (We're going to have ...)
I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking about veering completely off track tonight - beef & broccoli, beef stroganoff, something on that order. Whichever one of those I pick will determine the sides.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by Harborwitch (I'm not sure yet. I...)
WOW, Billy, sounds like you're pulling out all the stops...sounds like a celebratory dinner to me...and about time! Cheers!

It's French Onion Soup Salisbury Steak with mashers and peas. I'm just waiting for somebody to get home to make the toast and we're eating. I'm glad I picked something I've done and relatively simple. I've been fighting a massive headache all day. It was so bad, I couldn't eat...that's pretty bad...LOL! It finally seems to have eased...THANK GOODNESS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Supper Tonight by bjcotton (We're going to have ...)
Everything sounds good! I'm eatting vicariously tonight, all the wedding pics showed a chunkier than usual me so I'll enjoy all of your dinners in my mind!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by pjcooks (Everything sounds go...)
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! If that's you chunky, I'd be OBESE...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by Gourmet_Mom (YOU HAVE GOT TO BE K...)
Left over duck burritos for us tonight. I am off tomorrow so I'll go all out then.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by firechef (Left over duck burri...)
First...Billy, it is so funny, I haven't heard the term "supper" in forever! Where are you from? People make fun of me when I say that!

Second...PJCooks, are you kidding? You are so tiny! If that was you in the picture.

Third...Daphne, sorry about the headache. I get migraines and know the pain. We don't keep guns in the house for fear I would blow my head off when the pain gets so bad!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by firechef (Left over duck burri...)
Oh hush! I'm thawing that freakin duck out and we're having duck asap - and duck confit tostados shortly after that. Must introduce Jennifer to duck, yup! Duck burritos sound like something I'd happily die and go to heaven for.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by Harborwitch (Oh hush! I'm thawin...)
Tonight was country pork spare ribs (my mom's recipe) and zuchini pancakes from C@H weeknight menus I. Oh, they were so good - the ribs and the zuchini pancakes. My husband is not a zuchini fan, and even he liked them. Will definately make again. Especially with the summers harves of Zuchini!!! And yes, the ribs were so delicious.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Supper Tonight by esgunn (Tonight was country ...)
Around here, dinner is the noon meal and supper is the evening meal.