Howdy from Dale in NZ
  Re: (...)
I received a call from Dale the other night and she said that they had moved out into the country [read boonies] into a "small" house. They'll be adding on to it since she would like to have her "stuff" around her. She said she was fat as a pig weighing in at 60 KG/132 lbs. When I saw her I'll bet she didn't weigh anymore than 43 kg/95 lbs and was skinny as a rail. I'm glad to hear she has gained some weight. She sends a hearty "hello" to all of you and hopes to have satellite internet in the near future. Now they only have dial-up which is very undependable as is their telephone service. She sounds like she is having fun, and I wish her the best. It was wonderful to hear her voice again.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by bjcotton (I received a call fr...)
Oh Billyj, do send Dale a big hug and smooch for me. Tell her she sure is missed around here.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by farnfam (Oh Billyj, do send D...)
Ditto, Cis!

I have wondered how they were doing! I remember the pics you posted on another site...you or Dave Nelson...of a visit with her. She is a REALLY tiny person. I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Send her my best wishes for a successful new adventure in life!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by Gourmet_Mom (Ditto, Cis![br][br]I...)
Cis and Daphne, thank you for remembering me. Thanks for that Billy old mate.
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by vannin (Cis and Daphne, than...)
Hope all continues as life intends it for you down there...hang in there summer is just around the corner for you! Hope to see you around here when you can as I really enjoyed some of the "talks" we had about food, culture and the mixture thereof in the grand scheme of this thing we call life on Earth!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by firechef (Hope all continues a...)
I have missed her poetic prose.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by Old Bay (I have missed her po...)
Quote:

I have missed her poetic prose.

Me, too, Bill, I loved "listening" to her speak.

Hi, Dale, hope you can come back soon!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by bjcotton (I received a call fr...)
Hello Dale! We miss you. Hope you give us a hello on those rare occasions you get logged on.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by esgunn (Hello Dale! We mis...)
For reasons I have no idea about, the 'puter is working, but the phone is not. I guess this is one of 'lish little mysteries I am not competent to even guess about. Never to mind. The lime is down, we can get out of the gate, lifes fairly tranquil really.
  Re: Re: Howdy from Dale in NZ by vannin (For reasons I have n...)
Hi Dale! I'm so sorry you are having so many problems. It does seem strange that you have internet, but no phone....really, really strange. Oh well, like LJ said, summer's not THAT far off! Hang in there, and we hope to hear more from you soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.