Friday Dinner?
  Re: (...)
I don't know why but I was having a craving for linguine with clam sauce and garlic bread so that's what it will be. One of my favorite inexpensive meals.

What's everyone else up to?
  Re: Friday Dinner? by Trixxee (I don't know why but...)
We're having the Drunken Pork Kebobs with the Maque Choux and broccoli with a cheese sauce or lemon butter. The pork just went in the brine. I LOVE linguini with clam sauce!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Friday Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having the Dru...)
Teehee, Daph, I love linguine with ANYTHING!
After my day of running around and winding up with Lola not getting spayed, I don't feel like eating or cooking. I did do a handful of stuffed baked tomatoes and nibbled those with some ice tea/gin and peach shcnapps. One or two more of those are needed to adjust my cranky attitude I think. But hubby dear is at work and I hate to drink alone. One of you needs to come over and help me
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Friday Dinner? by farnfam (Teehee, Daph, I love...)
Quote:

I love linguine with ANYTHING!

Why not make it a home run, with this group, and have linguiƧa linguini. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Friday Dinner? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Cis, I know what you mean...Cheers! (About the attitude adjustment AND the drinking alone!)

What is linguica, Labs? Is that anything like the Portuguese sausage we were talking about the other day?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Friday Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Cis, I know what you...)
Quote:

What is linguica, Labs? Is that anything like the Portuguese sausage we were talking about the other day?

Yes. That's the one. The name was in the thread, somewhere, and since it's been brought up a number of times in the past, it just seemed to fit right in with the linguini discussion.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Friday Dinner? by Trixxee (I don't know why but...)
Take and Bake Pizza. Hubby is out of town, I dropped my mom off at the airport, and took the kids to go shoe shopping. I AM DONE! If only I could convincet he kids it was time for bed????
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Friday Dinner? by esgunn (Take and Bake Pizza....)
NOW you get it...LOL! Poor dear...HANG ON!
Daphne