Cinnamon Rolls
  Re: (...)
I'm pathetic. Earlier this week, maybe before, somebody posted something from this blog site...Meg, I think? I think it all started with the Creamed Corn recipe she was looking for. Anyway, we all looked at it earlier than that, but for some reason, the visit to see the corn recipe led me to begin reading her blog. Now I'm hooked. She's such a funny lady!

ANYWAY, today, I found this and couldn't help thinking about all the maple syrup ideas floating around here. And I've thought about making clover rolls like DH GM. This picture just JUMPED out at me. Then when she later posted she used the dough part for clover rolls, I decided I just had to share!

[Image: 333323997_04bd8d6c53.jpg]
Don't these look good? Some of the comments posted mentioned using a cream cheese frosting instead of the maple flavored one she used. But most of all, I'm really liking her dough recipe.

If you're interested, you can find the recipe here: Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Cinnamon Rolls by Gourmet_Mom (I'm pathetic. Earli...)
I just hope they taste better than my screen did when I licked the picture!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by firechef (I just hope they tas...)
Good Grief...I'm drooling again!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by Gourmet_Mom (Good Grief...I'm dro...)
they sure look better to me this a.m. than yesterday a.m.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by cjs (they sure look bette...)
Bless your heart Jean. So you're feeling better? I'm going to check and see if it was Limoncello Collins that did the trick...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by Gourmet_Mom (Bless your heart Jea...)
I love that blog! Can't help but check it everyday. She's done some fun recipes on there. The only one I've tried that I didn't love was the texas sheet cake, but I think I'm not that big of a fan of sheet cake anyway. I love deep, dark, chocolate cakes.
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by ryansnurse (I love that blog! C...)
Welcome to C@H, 'rayansnurse' - good to see another new face in the neighborhood!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by cjs (Welcome to [url=mail...)
Welcome rayansnurse! Have you tried this recipe?

Glad you've joined us and hope you will stick around and enjoy the fun and good food!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome rayansnurse!...)
Welcome, ryansnurse! How ironic that the initials for "Ryan's Nurse" would be "RN"! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Cinnamon Rolls by labradors (Welcome, ryansnurse!...)
Thanks for the welcome. DH made up my online nickname.... I had just finished my nursing degree and was having a hard time finding a good e-mail address, he'd been joking that the RN I signed after my name stood for Ryan's Nurse - as his name is Ryan. It worked when I was trying to find an e-mail so I've been using it for a long time now.

Looking forward to more cooking talk with you all. I'm an avid baker and cook, I am seriously addicted to cookbooks and cookware (pretty soon I'm going to need an intervention), and recently discovered Cuisine at Home. I've had really great luck with the recipes I've tried so far!