Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs.....
  Re: (...)
Bulgogi recipe? I did a search for it, but as usual came up with nothing.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs..... by mlucas1 (Bulgogi recipe? I di...)
I bumped the original post I think it is titled some thing like Korean Red Pepper paste. But I think this is the site you are looking for.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs..... by esgunn (I bumped the origina...)
Here's the link.

Don't forget, when you search, this site automatically sets the default "date range" as 1 week. Unless you remember to clear out the "1" and select a blank value, instead of "week(s)," your search won't reach back very far.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs..... by labradors (Here's the [url=http...)
Thanks, Labs! I wanted to compare your recipe with a recipe that I found online. I thought they were the same, but I was mistaken.

I bought some sirloin steak tips at the market the other day and wanted to have them for dinner. I came to a recipe called
Bulkogi http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1826,154176-225192,00.html

While it was delicious, it was not the same as your recipe at all!
Meg
  Re: Re: Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs.... by mlucas1 (Thanks, Labs! I want...)
Meg, just remember that the link I posted is the recipe I used for which the Korean couple visiting our church (that I didn't know would be visiting) complemented me on its tasting so authentic. It was at one of our internationally themed missions-conference dinners, and they actually had someone search me out, asking, "who made this?" Of course, that just gave me another reason (aside from the delicious flavour) to keep using this same recipe, and I've made it many many times, now. Just love it!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Did anyone happen to bookmark or copy Labs.... by labradors (Meg, just remember t...)
Thanks for the tip! I bookmarked the recipe this time so I wouldn't lose it again!
Meg