WOW!! 5500
  Re: (...)
5500 registered members of C@H!! That's amazing how fast this site has grown.

Sure have met some great folks here and some haven't been around for a while and are surely missed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: WOW!! 5500 by cjs (5500 registered memb...)
5500 Holy Smokes. I wonder though how many of those were the spammers. They need to do a member clean up

This board has been a life saver for me. The folks I have met here...wow...it's just wonderful.

A few faces have been absent and I hope we see them again soon.
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by DFen911 (5500 Holy Smokes. I ...)
That's more than Cooking.com
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by Old Bay (That's more than Coo...)
is it really, Bill? That's great! And we have more fun - they're beginning to get a little nasty with each other over there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by cjs (is it really, Bill? ...)
I noticed that a while ago, Jean. That's why I only lurk over there once in a while. Too many big egos for me.

This is the nicest bunch of people anywhere. Sure wish some of our absent members would come back though.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by Mare749 (I noticed that a whi...)
I do to, Maryann. This really is the greatest site.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by cjs (I do to, Maryann. Th...)
That's great news! I don't go over to cooking.com very often. Same reasons. I like it here with all of you - it's comfy!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by cjs (I do to, Maryann. Th...)
Quote:

I do to, Maryann. This really is the greatest site.

I agree!!--but be sure and get your oil order in over there--he's about ready to order!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm off! thanks Bill.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WOW!! 5500 by cjs (I'm off! thanks Bill...)
WOW! This is good news! I agree with this being a comfy place to hang out. I sure do enjoy chatting with you guys.

As for cooking.com, I rarely visit any more. It's not nearly as friendly over there. It doesn't take but a few to ruin it for me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.