Cruise ***** for Bill
  Re: (...)
Bill, this is what you and Jane will look like when you sail by next week!! Into the sunset you go...
[Image: cruiseship.jpg]

have a great trip!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by cjs (Bill, this is what y...)
We look better than I expected!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by Old Bay (We look better than ...)
Jean, is that picture actually taken from your house?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by chef_Tab (Jean, is that pictur...)
Yes, I thought the window would glare, but it didn't! The ships are so golden as they sail west into the sunset. That's Canada across the water there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by cjs (Yes, I thought the w...)
Oh my! We really need to discuss your adopting me! I do dishes! Heck, for you I would even do windows. My dream is to be able to see a large body of water out my window. What a gorgeous view you have. I think I will make this my wallpaper for a while.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by chef_Tab (Oh my! We really nee...)
come out and visit!! Or do what Bill & Jane are doing - they are going on an Alaskan cruise (by our house) and then we'll be getting together on their way home.

Tab, I've always wanted to live on the water, too. When we first started looking up here, we looked right on the water, but when we saw this house and being so close but up above we jumped at it. We watch the whole world go by - and we still get goosebumps when the subs and/or military ships go by.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by cjs (Yes, I thought the w...)
OMG, that an awesome, awesome view you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by (OMG, that an awesome...)
Alls I can say is COOL! What a great reward, must be for a life well lived
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by farnfam (Alls I can say is CO...)
What a great picture, Jean! I think I can see my brother's house on the Island in Canada. We used to sit on his deck and watch the Love Boat cruise past us. With the spotting scope ( not that we were nosey) you could see the folks on deck having cocktails.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Cruise Ship for Bill by Lorraine (What a great picture...)
I can't wait to get a view of that, and there is one more cruise after ours!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".