Cooking for Monday??
  Re: (...)
After reading Tab's review of the Ham & Lentil stew, that's what we're having for dinner. Will probably do the egg salad wraps with it.

What's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cooking for Monday?? by cjs (After reading Tab's ...)
We're having one of my favorites - what my daughter calls "leg o' lamb" - it is butterflied, and I put rosemary, oregano, parsley, Greek seasoning, pressed garlic and yogurt on it to marinate on Saturday. We will be having another favorite of mine - cracked potatoes and some asparagus with hot pepper and parmesan - we don't do desserts at dinner - Mister has a tiny sugar problem - Mister is cooking it on the grill rotisserie - can't wait until dinner
  Re: Re: Cooking for Monday?? by (We're having one of ...)
I think I've got my sights on the Blackened Chicken Quesadillas from the Sandwiches & Salads book. Probably make some jazzed up black beans on the side.

I have some leftover avocado cream from last night's crispy tortilla chicken that will probably be good with it too.
  Re: Cooking for Monday?? by cjs (After reading Tab's ...)
I'm doing the linguini with chicken, goat cheese and candied tomatoes again, just love it, and the boys like it, as well. Though we still have those steaks in the fridge, should do something with those. Guess I'll think about this a bit longer.

The soup book will be the next one I buy, as soon as I get a regular paycheck again. The lentil soup sounds great!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cooking for Monday?? by pjcooks (I'm doing the lingui...)
Pork loin roast (stuffed with garlic slivers ) with a savory (thyme, clove, salt, pepper) coating and a red pepper/basil/balsamic vinegar sauce. Potato mash and green beans as sides.

Strawberry shortcake for dessert---spring has sprung here and the berries are SUPERB!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Cooking for Monday?? by pjcooks (I'm doing the lingui...)
I have three skinless, boneless chicken breasts and a queasy stomach. I just can't decide what to do with them. Nothing sounds good right now. I hate when that happens! Maybe that chicken paillard I made a few weeks ago. I have a case of the Mondays.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Cooking for Monday?? by Roxanne 21 (Pork loin roast (stu...)
"Pork loin roast (stuffed with garlic slivers ) with a savory (thyme, clove, salt, pepper) coating and a red pepper/basil/balsamic vinegar sauce. Potato mash and green beans as sides.

Strawberry shortcake for dessert---spring has sprung here and the berries are SUPERB!!!! "

...she says as if she just posted yesterday...welcome back Roxanne! good to see you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cooking for Monday?? by cjs ("Pork loin roast (st...)
BUT BUT BUT----I was here yesterday--just didn't post---OKAY!!! I will continue to the corner again----busy that's all......trying to keep up though.

Thanks for the welcome back!! Have I been 'missing' in action that long???? GEESH!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy