More from Soups, Stews & Chilies
  Re: (...)
Made 2 different recipes this weekend..Beef Noodle Soup and the Colombian Potato Stew. The Beef Noodle Soup was delicious. My husband had it in a bread bowl and added a bit of Franks Hot Sauce. He loved it and I will definitely add it to my list.

The Stew was good also but maybe a little flat. Probably won't be making this again. If you do make it, be sure to make the Criolla Sauce as it is definitely needed for flavor.
Shannon
  Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by Dismc (Made 2 different rec...)
Haven't received my book yet-----WHAAAAAA!!!! I know you guys have missed that

The magazine is on the way though--along with the Sandwiches and the most recent grilling one---- I see yummy dishes on the horizon-------
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by Roxanne 21 (Haven't received my ...)
Hey Rox, so good to see that old familiar WHAAAAA!!!!
How ya been?
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by farnfam (Hey Rox, so good to ...)
I don't think you all want to know about the ongoing problems here---suffice it to say I'm great (sort of) and we are pretty healthy if not a bit debilitated. Are you happy you asked???

Seriously, all is okay.....I'm off to the States this week-end...Mom had another heart attack and I need to be there.

Have been missing y'all but have tried to follow the happenings...

Nice to see you as well---you were MIA for a while and I was delinquent in acknowledging your return--
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by Roxanne 21 (I don't think you al...)
It seems we all disappear on occasion, but I'm glad to see most of us are back. When I'm feeling puny I sure do miss you all.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by Roxanne 21 (I don't think you al...)
I'm sorry about your Mom, Rox, it must be hard being so far away, and I'm sure she's happy you're heading back for a visit.

Billy, I'm beginning to feel out of the loop these days, not a lot of home cooking going on, just work stuff.

Back on the subject, glad to hear about the beef noodle, and thanks for the note on the potato stew!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by pjcooks (I'm sorry about your...)
Hi, Roxanne! Glad to "hear" that old familiar WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will send some prayers and hugs to you and your mother.

Brenda
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by coco hernandez (Hi, Roxanne! Glad t...)
Safe trip!!

I mentioned in another thread that I think this 'special' publication is one of the best, if not the best, of their offerings.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by cjs (Safe trip!![br][br]I...)
Thanks for your positive thoughts guys!!!

the trip will be a nightmare (UGH!!! 36 hours+) BUT it will be worth it once I arrive ? safe and sound? on terra firma----HATE flying!!!!
  Re: Re: More from Soups, Stews & Chilies by Roxanne 21 (Thanks for your posi...)
how's your 'boyfriend' doing by now, Roxanne?? Hope he's all back to his old self.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com