OT-----Grandbaby #4!!!
  Re: (...)
Was born just before midnight last night! Weighed in at 6 lbs. 4oz. Mom and baby are both doing great and will be home in 2 days. Alyssa is now a big sister! She seems a bit skeptical. When I asked her where her baby brother was going to sleep when they go home in a few days, she said "Aunt Holly's house!) Guess it's going to be a little bit of an adjustment for her.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by Mare749 (Was born just before...)
Congratulations Maryann! How exciting for everyone! I remember when my older daughter asked me, "Can you put the new baby back in your belly now?". It was all fun and games for the first couple of days, but I guess she got tired of sharing mommy.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by chef_Tab (Congratulations Mary...)
Oh Maryann congrats!! I hope you plan on posting a few pics here too.
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by DFen911 (Oh Maryann congrats!...)
Great News! Grandkids are the best. Things that would drive me crazy from my own kids are perfectly charming coming from the grandkids. We're due for #4 in December.
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by lxxf (Great News! Grandki...)
Hey there, congratulations Grandma!! I have to wait until January for another one - but, it's a great-grandbaby!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
" "Aunt Holly's house!) "

You have to love what kids say, they are so truthful!! Huge congrats, Maryann! That's so much fun.

Jean, a great Grandma???? I'll have to live vicariously thru you. Tracie a great Aunt?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by Lorraine (" "Aunt Holly's hou...)
Congratulations MaryAnn! Grandkids are sooo much fun. Enjoy!
Shirley
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by smschwag (Congratulations Mary...)
Congratulations dear! What did they name him? Yes, post some pictures please.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: OT-----Grandbaby #4!!! by bjcotton (Congratulations dear...)
Lorraine, Tracie is already a Grandma 4 X over!!!

Now, back to Grandbaby #4!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Congratulations! Pictures pictures!! WOW! That's so exciting! Babies are so amazingly wonderful!

We found out on my birthday that our Granddaughter is going to have our 2nd Great Grandbaby! Wheeeee - baby watch.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!