Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO)
  Re: (...)
If you haven't subscribed to the LCBO Food & Drink magazine, you really don't know what you are missing. Most of my recipes I get from other people and some from CAH, but I copied 15 recipes out of one F&D and 12 from the current issue. My latest one was for Tart of Wils Leeks and Mushrooms in Garlic Cream. It just amazes me how many good sounding recipes they publish. Thanks Lolly for turning me on to it. CAH and the F&D are the only two magazines I subscribe to now.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by bjcotton (If you haven't subsc...)
Billy, I know we have discussed this before, but do you think you could give us the reference for ordering it. Sounds like something I should get for Chelsea.
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by iBcookin (Billy, I know we hav...)
Here's the thread we had on it whaile back.

LCBO

I'm feeling like the poor relative here. I missed getting the last two issues. Glad Gil has them!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by Lorraine (Here's the thread we...)
Love this magazine also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by cjs (Love this magazine a...)
It is well worth the subscription price! Besides the recipes it talks about wines, drinks, and the glossy pictures are well worth looking at, even the ads

Billy
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by bjcotton (It is well worth the...)
Here's the website link:

http://lcbo.com/fooddrink/recipes.shtml

It's not as good as having a copy in your hand, but I love it. Billyj is right, there are sooo many lovely recipes there.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by farnfam (Here's the website l...)
Thank you all! I knew you would come up with the info!
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by iBcookin (Thank you all! I kne...)
wow, I can't believe how expensive it is for 6 issues. We get it free here in Ontario.
So many recipes, so little time.....
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by Calipoutine (wow, I can't believe...)
Welcome, Calipoutine! I hope you will join in our chats about food and drink! We like new brains to pick and we're alway willing to share.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Food & Drink Magazine (LCBO) by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome, Calipoutine...)
Welcome Calipoutine! Isn't the last part of your screen name what you guys call French Fries with gravy on it? Hope you stick around so we can get to know you. Our resident Canadian in Toronto is deserting us to live in Virginia in December so we won't have anyone to tell us what's going on there.

Again, welcome Randi!

Billy