Question about subscription
  Re: (...)
I currently have a subscription and live in the states however we might be relocating to the UK . Are any of you internaional subscribers and have you had problems receiving your magazine? Will they send it internationally?

Thanks
Emmasmum
  Re: Question about subscription by Emmasmum (I currently have a s...)
You shouldn't have a problem. Roxanne lives in South Africa and receives hers. You may have to pay a difference between a U.S. subscription and an International one but I don't know for sure. The Customer Service # is: (800) 311-3995
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by bjcotton (You shouldn't have a...)
OHHH Emma------Billy is sooo right EXCEPT I started to have a problem here about 1 1/2 years ago.....the postal workers loved the magazine so much that they took it home (the one that reviewed it first, that is!!!)

There is an additional charge for international postage but it is not that significant. You could attempt one or two issues to see if it works...the UK may be better than the 3rd world!! I have my issues sent to my Mom and she will forward to me.........I receive every one of them!!! PHEW!!!

Hope you like the UK-----some great cooks there ie: JAMES MARTIN!!!!

Keep us posted---that sure sounds interesting!!! Just get ready for a CULTURE SHOCK!!!! And the weather is dismal---overcast and rainy most of the time! BUT the Olympics are going there is 2012!!!

Good luck and don't forget us---you will have access to C@H no matter where you are!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by Roxanne 21 (OHHH Emma------Bil...)
How exciting to me moving to the UK! We have so many international folks here on this forum. What a life! How nice it would be to experience a new culture for a while. I am sure you all must miss the good ol' USA once in a while though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by luvnit (How exciting to me m...)
Very exciting, EM! I live in Canada, and I just got the latest issue. I wonder if anyone overseas got their's before me?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by Roxanne 21 (OHHH Emma------Bil...)
Quote:

OHHH Emma------Billy is sooo right EXCEPT I started to have a problem here about 1 1/2 years ago.....the postal workers loved the magazine so much that they took it home (the one that reviewed it first, that is!!!)

There is an additional charge for international postage but it is not that significant. You could attempt one or two issues to see if it works...the UK may be better than the 3rd world!! I have my issues sent to my Mom and she will forward to me.........I receive every one of them!!! PHEW!!!

Hope you like the UK-----some great cooks there ie: JAMES MARTIN!!!!

Keep us posted---that sure sounds interesting!!! Just get ready for a CULTURE SHOCK!!!! And the weather is dismal---overcast and rainy most of the time! BUT the Olympics are going there is 2012!!!

Good luck and don't forget us---you will have access to [Email]C@H[/Email] no matter where you are!!!

I hope that it will not be too much of a culture shock. I have inlaws there and have visited a ton. I think it will be so exciting to have such quick access to the continent all those lovely foodie opportunities.
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by Emmasmum ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You certainly will have an adventure of a lifetime-----take advantage of every moment. You may find that it is difficult at times to not have the "American" way around you but it is so much fun adapting!!

HAVE FUN and keep us posted with your new experiences---Smile
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by Roxanne 21 (You certainly will h...)
Keep a diary or a blog!! How fun that would be.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Question about subscription by cjs (Keep a diary or a bl...)
I would love to set up a blog. I remember reading one awhile back about an American in London and it was really fun to read .