Shopping Online
  Re: (...)
Does anyone ever have their groceries home delivered? It could save a lot of time and money.
  Re: Shopping Online by chef21 (Does anyone ever hav...)
Post deleted by Lorraine
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Shopping Online *DELETED* by Lorraine (Post deleted by Lorr...)
You mean Kraft has an online shopping option now! How...um whats the word I'm looking for...???

Oh well, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Shopping Online by firechef (You mean Kraft has a...)
That is a biggie here---the women hate to food shop!!

I really need to inspect and feel the veggies and fruits otherwise I might think about it-----NAHHH!!!! I love going to the market and seeing the new products available...I love to people watch too!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Shopping Online by Roxanne 21 (That is a biggie her...)
Are you posting this message to advertise a service? I only ask because a similar message was just recently posted on another cooking club forum of which I am a member...
  Re: Re: Shopping Online by HMin (Are you posting this...)
HMin...it's almost certain it is advertising. I wouldn't know first hand because I have chosen to "ignore" this user based on previous marketing ploys. So I can't even see the post and won't.

YO, Roxanne...good one! DUH! The ONE thing I WILL shop for is my food! Most everything else I buy online or go without...LOL! There are stores around now that offer delivery or pick up and I won't even take advantage of THAT! (And these are stores where I LOVE to shop...the big ones with the good stuff!) An online service...LOL!

As a side note, I'm having trouble with my grocery purchases. You know, when you usually only shop the perimeter of the store, you find yourself running out of certain necessities like TP, toothpaste, etc. I think they need to put these things on the same aisle as the flour, sugar, and spice. Then I'd be good to go! In the event that doesn't happen, I guess I need to make a separate shopping list of those essential items. DOH!

Hey, Billy, can I add these things to MC9 so they come up on all my shopping lists?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Shopping Online by HMin (Are you posting this...)
Quote:

Are you posting this message to advertise a service? I only ask because a similar message was just recently posted on another cooking club forum of which I am a member...

Yep. It's more message-board Spam by Kraft. That's why so many of us have marked such users for ignoring (quite simply because such users are just plain ignorant).

Another suggestion is to click the "Notify Moderator" icon below that user's message in hope that [Email]C@H[/Email] will become as fed up with our notifications as we are of these bastards and start banning them by IP address and any other means possible.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?