Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry
  Re: (...)
Go tohttp://www.joepastry.com The last few days he has been making Danish Pastry. I'm so happy!!!! Great directions and pictures on how to do it.

Barbara who loves Danish Pastry
  Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by Barbarainnc (Go to[url=http://www...)
Thanks Barbara, I'll go check it out right now. Nice to see you again. Stop in more often, if you can. Lots of good things going on here.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by Mare749 (Thanks Barbara, I'll...)
OOOoo Barb, this looks good. I've always wanted to try fancy pastries but never did. This looks like a good place to start learning
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by farnfam (OOOoo Barb, this loo...)
Excellent site...very accurate instructions (I have a Pastry Arts Certificate don't forget) and this guy is right on. Ever check out www.cookingforengineers.com it is similar as far as instructions and information go.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by firechef (Excellent site...ver...)
Finally, Barbara, you found your love!! You've been looking forever for this, haven't you? Have fun with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by cjs (Finally, Barbara, yo...)
Joe blogged that several people wanted him to do Danish Pastry and he was working on it. I emailed him,thanked him and to please put lots of pictures. He emailed me back and said he would!!!

I just love this site, I've learned so much.
  Re: Re: Great web site on baking, Joe Pastry by Barbarainnc (Joe blogged that sev...)
The way I feel about baking/pastry, guess I'd better check this out
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com