Meeting Another C@Homer
  Re: (...)
We're off to Port Townsend Tuesday a.m. on the maiden voyage of the 'little' trailer and Marye and her husband are coming over from Whidbey to see us!! What a great week for meeting folks I feel like I already know.

By the way, I forgot to mention on the other thread - Billy J took pictures, so after they have been 'proofed for content' I'm sure he'll post them.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by cjs (We're off to Port To...)
Looks like you two are busy, busy! For some reason, I thought you and Marye had already met. Tell her we said "HI!"
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hey Billy...be sure to post all of the ones of our "drunken matriarch" if the wine was flowing!!!

Glad everyone has had a good time so far and hope it continues until all of the trips and meetings are done!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
I'm feeling real lonely in my neck of the woods. Have a great time, folks!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by Lorraine (I'm feeling real lon...)
Tell me about it...a wee little bit out of the way from the 21st century where I live.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by firechef (Tell me about it...a...)

Hi everyone

won't this be fun to meet with the GRAND OLE Dame herself!!!!!

we are looking forward to our visit on Wednesday!

just made the ferrie reservations ( isn't that something up here - now we have

to make reservations to cross the sound. )

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by mjkcooking ([br]Hi everyone [br]...)
"Grand Ole" - hey wait a minute....

Speaking of the ferries, Marye, you should have seen the lines of cars in Kingston going back over to Edmonds (Seattle) last evening. If Bill & Jane hadn't been walkons they probably would have waited for a 2nd or 3rd ferry! I'd never seen so many cars waiting - they were lined up out of town ( but, Kingston is not that big of a town...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by cjs ("Grand Ole" - hey wa...)

Wed.

What a great day we had we went by ferry to Port Townsend - to see Jean and Roy.

We had a great day and lunch and even went to a Farmer's market.

Thoughly enjoyed meeting them. -

Hope to see them again soon.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by mjkcooking ([br]Wed.[br][br]What...)
Yes, what a fun day! Don't think we stopped talking from the time they landed to when they left...

(I'm going back to buy the clock, Marye )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meeting Another C@Homer by cjs (Yes, what a fun day!...)
oh - liked that clock and try though beer battered french Fries too. !

Marye