Pictures From Jean's
  Re: (...)
Here is the URL for the pictures at Jean's. I'll explain who everyone is later or Jean can do it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...rtAngeles/
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Pictures From Jean's by bjcotton (Here is the URL for ...)
How great! It looks like everyone was having a good time, and eating well!! Bill and Jane look so sweet; hopefully one of these days Bob and I will get to meet them too.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by Harborwitch (How great! It looks...)
Unfotunately, these are the only pictures I took. I should have taken a video with my new camera, but I don't know how yet.

Billy
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by bjcotton (Unfotunately, these ...)
Great pictures, billy. It's nice to finally meet Jane and Bill! Was the wood Roy and Kevin chopping destined for the pizza oven? The pizzas and toppings look great! Thanks, Billy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by Lorraine (Great pictures, bill...)
Oh, what fun! It's so nice to finally "meet" Bill and Jane, even it's only through your photos. Thanks so much for posting them for us, Billy. It looks like you all had a fantastic time.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by Lorraine (Great pictures, bill...)
I think the wood was cherry, but don't remember for sure. I do remember that Jean wanted some of the chips and Kevin said sure.

Billy
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by bjcotton (I think the wood was...)
Thank you soooo much Billy! Those were great! I'm glad you included Kevin's head in the last one...LOL! (Just kidding) It is so nice to meet Jane and Bill, even if it is just through pics! And I am so glad you are looking and feeling better. Jean, how cool to have a neighbor to pitch in and offer thier house for a gathering!

I soooo want that pizza oven. William is fascinated with them and plans to add one at the farm. But first we have to finish the cabin, add a bath hut, then a kitchen (thinking semi-outdoor)...looks like it may be a while.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by bjcotton (I think the wood was...)
Why oh why did I look at these before dinner? Everything looks so yummy. The pictures look like they were taken in Europe. They just remind me of visiting my aunt in Germany. My favorite.... dining al fresco. What fun you all must have had. Thanks, Billy, it is so great to be able to finally envision some of these people I have come to know online.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by chef_Tab (Why oh why did I loo...)
It is so cool to put faces with names and personalities...Roy looks just like I pictured. So too does our photographer Billy! Somehow I figured you for ti-dyed and jeans! Don't ask why, but I just did...Bill and Jane, well I guess I had more of a Lee Marvin western look pegged for Bill...must be a Texas thing.

I am so glad everyone had a good time together and I hope I am fortunate enough to meet a bunch of you someday as well.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Pictures From Jean's by firechef (It is so cool to put...)
Thanks Billy! We sure had a great time and it was wonderful of Trisa and Kevin to open their home for us. I don't think Trisa's son, Dimitri, made it in any of the pictures, but he's sure a cutie - 8th grade and goin' be a heartbreaker!!

Yes, Lorraine, it was a cherry tree Kevin & Dimitri chopped down and I'm hoping I can get some of the chips when I get home.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com