What are we cookin' for Wed?
  Re: (...)
Looks like it's going to be seafood pot pie, but my chipper version LOL
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by farnfam (Looks like it's goin...)
We're having elk steak, don't know what we're having with it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by bjcotton (We're having elk ste...)
Tonight is braised pork belly - and I'm not too sure what else. I'll browse "Fresh Inspirations" for some ideas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by Harborwitch (Tonight is braised p...)
We're grilling t-bones and I made a loaf of 18 hour bread. Gosh I miss that, haven't made it in a while. That, and a ceasar salad and we'll be all set.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by Mare749 (We're grilling t-bon...)
It is vegetarian night here. I am making mushroom quinoa risotto and acorn squash. I don't feel like shopping and am using things on hand. The day started off rainy and cool, but now it is warm and muggy. I wonder if I can cook the acorn squash on the grill.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by chef_Tab (It is vegetarian nig...)
What ever the printer in the kitchen tells us to cook...working tonight. Last of 10 straight shifts and lots of cooking. Might just go out to eat Friday night? Have the house to myself for Thursday night so might play a little on the grill then but tonight is a "pick til you're full" night working the line...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by chef_Tab (It is vegetarian nig...)
"cook the acorn squash on the grill. "

I've done it. Clean it, slice it onto wedges, a bit thick, S&P, and whatever herbs you want. After I get grill marks, I put it onto lower heat.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by Lorraine ("cook the acorn squa...)
thanks, Lorraine, I don't have the AC on and I really don't want to turn on the oven today. By clean it, do you mean peel it?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by chef_Tab (thanks, Lorraine, I ...)
The zucchini parmesan soup and because my husband can't fathom a dinner without meat, open faced grinders.
  Re: Re: What are we cookin' for Wed? by Trixxee (The zucchini parmesa...)
It's Book Club tonight at my friends house. She's a good cook, so I'm expecting something yummy.