Oven Fried Pizza Dough
  Re: (...)
Made this last nite Jean and it was very good. Sort of like grilled pizza but without the standing outside by the BBQ freezing my A$$ off.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by farnfam (Made this last nite ...)
darn, beat me to it!! Glad it's good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by cjs (damn, beat me to it!...)
An anon was looking at this thread - what the heck is it about??? I can't remember a thing about it! when is Cis coming home - I'll try to keep this in mind so I can ask here!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by cjs (An anon was looking ...)
Okay, I'm intrigued! Cis! Hurry home!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, I'm intrigued!...)
that's weird because I was thinking about asking Jean if I could accomplish grilled pizza in the oven. How dare Cis be off in the sun and warmth and leave us hanging. And that princess Lola won't pick up the phone.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by chef_Tab (that's weird because...)
(I just hope I didn't already do this..... )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by cjs ((I just hope I didn'...)
Cis, I just spotted you on! Welcome home! I hope you had a great trip!

Now fill us in!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by Gourmet_Mom (Cis, I just spotted ...)
Thanks for the welcome, Daph. It is good to be home, even tho' we loved the sun and warm.
This year we got a little more involved in a pet project of our "landlords" who own the bungalow we stay in. It's called the Little Yellow Schoolhouse. They do alot of work and education for special needs kids. There aren't any real programs for them in Mexico here's a link for anyone interested http://www.littleyellowschoolhouse.org/
James did some repair work on a swing set and I did a little translating. The kids were so happy, we felt really good

I'm trying to remember where this oven fried dough recipe is. Was this a [Email]C@H[/Email] recipe? darn I miss my brain, if someone could post it or tell me where I got it, I might remember what I did
Jean, was this a recipe from your Pizza, Pizza book?
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by farnfam (Thanks for the welco...)
Cis - welcome home, you've been missed! It's great to see people doing such wonderful things with their vacations.

Sorry though - I can't post your brain, I don't even know where mine is . . . it's been AWOL for so long! Anyone???? Maybe they've run away from home together????

Oh - the recipe??? Sorry, see . . . brain is gone.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Oven Fried Pizza Dough by Harborwitch (Cis - welcome home, ...)
No, it's not from mine...the "Oven FRIED Pizza" is what got me. I don't know where it came from. This is getting funny.

How neat to take a vacation up a few more notches - good on you two! Welcome home.

Something just jumped into my mind - did someone somewhere maybe cook the pizza dough on one side in/on hot oven/hot grill pan, remove from oven, turn over and top the pizza dough and return to the oven. The method like doing it on a grill??? Sigh, don't know.
www.achefsjourney.com