Cheeseburger Pizza
  Re: (...)
Hi, everyone! I made the cheeseburger pizza from the latest issue and we really loved it. My husband wondered why I didn't just make cheeseburgers, but he thought it was awesome too. I made it exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing.

I also made the chicken pot pie from the same issue and it was awesome too. The only thing I think I would do differently is use fresh pearl onions. The frozen ones taste funny to me...I don't know why. That's it for now...
Tammy
  Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by TwilightKitten (Hi, everyone! I made...)
WOW! TwilightKitten! I haven't seen you since I first joined! I miss your posts. I hope you're back for good! Welcome Home!

I'll check out the pizza, for sure. As a matter of fact, I have some pizza dough in the freezer, so this may be up for Saturday. Thanks! I need to try the pot pie, too. I'm just so in love with my recipe, I have trouble committing...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hi TK, nice to see you again! Thanks for the reviews. I haven't been cooking much this past month and was just looking for something new to try. Both sound good.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! TwilightKitten...)
Oh Tammy,that sounds so yummy! I bet it was a big hit with the boys too. I don't have that issue, does it take ground beef or patties?
It's so good to see you back <<BIG HUGS>>!!
I missed your little kitty avitar.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
Hey Tammy! Good to 'see' ya! I hope to see you more often, really enjoy your contributions!

Thanks for the review on the pizza and the pot pie. When my hubby gets back from his current trip, I might be up to trying something new. Both those and the carmelized onion pizza are on my list from this issue.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by esgunn (Hey Tammy! Good to ...)
Welcome back! You've been missed - and we hope you'll stick around and play with us more often now!!

That Cheeseburger Pizza sounds good - will have to put it on the menu!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by Harborwitch (Welcome back! You'v...)
lol...thanks everybody. I hope I'll stick around too.

Cis, it uses ground beef...I can share the recipe if you need it. And yes, the boys LOVED it!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by TwilightKitten (lol...thanks everybo...)
This does sound great. Imagine, as well, folding or rolling it to make calzones or stromboli! YUM!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by labradors (This does sound grea...)
Ok, ok, I'm drooling already, please post recipe when you can.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Cheeseburger Pizza by farnfam (Ok, ok, I'm drooling...)

welcome back -

Sounds like a recipe I need to try - soon and the chicken pot pie

would be great on these cold nights.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.