MUSICMAKER/Linda???
  Re: (...)
Has anyone run across her on any websites lately? She left here a very unhappy person and since then she has been banned from Cooking.com (her name there was CakeDoctor).

I need to run her down - I just finished finally making mozzarella from her recipe and I have some questions about her instructions for next time.

I guess if no one knows of her anymore, I can look at the site posted by someone (? sorry) a couple weeks ago - I didn't at the time 'cause I've been planning on using her method.

Darn, wish folks would leave a forwarding address when they leave, even if it's in a huff.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by cjs (Has anyone run acros...)
Thought I might be able to help you out-she sent me a long pm re: wedding cakes a while back, hoped she might have left a contact but she didn't. She was very computer savvy, though, and knew a lot about computer security.

Sorry, she had some good information, didn't she?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by pjcooks (Thought I might be a...)
yes, she sure did, but what a pain in the rear! Oh well, I'll go search that other thread and see what they have to say.

By the way, the mozzarella is so easy and so tasty - but I'm going to have to order the lipase powder, nowhere to be found around here. But, I was able to get raw milk!!

Guess we'll just hae to have pizza tonight to try this out.... sigh....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by cjs (Has anyone run acros...)
I did not remember that she left in a huff. Hmmm. I was just thinking about her the other day. I ran across her suggestions to me for the lemon rasperry muffins, to make them better. She was very helpful to me. I hope she hasn't left us.

Jean, did you try to PM her?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by esgunn (I did not remember t...)
No, she hasn't been back since the "virgin mary" incident.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by cjs (No, she hasn't been ...)
Quote:

No, she hasn't been back since the "virgin mary" incident.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: MUSICMAKER/Linda??? by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Out of curiousity, I looked at her last few posts and can't remember or figure out what happened. I thought she was a great resource. Wish she'd give the forum another look. Maybe if she's lurking, she'll check in again if she knows she's been missed.