Anyone see Iron Chef this week???
  Re: (...)
So did anyone see the new Halloween episode of Iron Chef America??? All I'll say is it was quite interesting and featured Chef Symon vs. one of the Next Iron Chef final three competitors...

I will not give details until someone else comes along and shares more...or until all say it is okay to spill more information...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Anyone see Iron Chef this week??? by firechef (So did anyone see th...)
I saw it, and will only say, I was not impressed with the food, but was impressed with their creativity. Oh, and I'm glad I wasn't a judge!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Anyone see Iron Chef this week??? by Gourmet_Mom (I saw it, and will o...)
Been there done that in culinary school...not as bad as you would think as far as taste and even texture if you prepare it PROPERLY!!! It is nice seeing Chef Jon Sawyer on as Chef Symon's Sous so much. Not every day one sees a NECI grad on tv other than Alton Brown...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Anyone see Iron Chef this week??? by firechef (Been there done that...)
No matter what you say, I just would not be able to get over the idea of what I was eating....no matter how well it was prepared...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Anyone see Iron Chef this week??? by Gourmet_Mom (No matter what you s...)
Thank you - haven't see it yet, so will not read anymore than the first post. (I'll stay away until we see it)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com