SNOW!!!!!
  Re: (...)
Snowing like CRAAZY out there right now. Expecting a foot by morning. This is early, even for us in the Great White North!! It's pretty tho' I like the way it makes everything look so clean. You can't even see the cars up on blocks or the dead refrigerators in the yards of the populace. teehee
Cis
  Re: SNOW!!!!! by farnfam (Snowing like CRAAZY ...)
Cis,

It's crazy with the weather around here!! The MLB Series got called off last night (should've never started) and there's snow west and north of Philly.

The Hubby had planned a nice getaway for my BD at the Delaware Water Gap, but instead of looking at the late foliage, we'll probably be looking at SNOW!

We're leaving Thursday. I'm packing snow boots.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Quote:

Snowing like CRAAZY out there right now.

No hay nieve aquí - solamente mucha lluvia. Hay derrumbes en varios lugares.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

No hay nieve aquí - solamente mucha lluvia. Hay derrumbes en varios lugares.

Hay hormigas en su jardin.

Barbara<~~~doesn't know how to insert an accent over the i...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
HUH?

Cis, how cool! I would love to see it, but from a distance...LOL! Send pics!

Believe it or not, it's in the 30's here tonight. The heat is running and I wore a sweater to work today. Really strange for around here. Maybe we'll get some this year. It's been years, so I wouldn't mind at all!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (HUH?[br][br]Cis, how...)
It's in the mid 40's here; my tomatoes, bells and jalapenos are still blooming. I guess it's because it has been in the mid to low 60's during the day, sunny. Supposed to be highs in the mid 50's tomorrow and on thru the week with rain.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by bjcotton (It's in the mid 40's...)
Too bad we couldn't average our weather. It was 95 when I picked my son up from school at 2:00. I am so over this heat!
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (HUH?[br][br]Cis, how...)
Quote:

HUH?

Cis, how cool! I would love to see it, but from a distance...LOL! Send pics!

Believe it or not, it's in the 30's here tonight. The heat is running and I wore a sweater to work today. Really strange for around here. Maybe we'll get some this year. It's been years, so I wouldn't mind at all!

Al Gore is wringing his hands!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
yeah its time to get rid of the dead refrigerators. i grew up in colorado and i know how beautiful the snow can make a city and cover up any eye sores. enjoy the snow it was 87 degrees today where I am at.
  Re: Re: SNOW!!!!! by DanHumphrey (yeah its time to get...)
It is normal for you to get that much snow this early, Cis? I was in Manitoba over the weekend and woke up to snow Sunday morning. Luckily, it melted by noon.We haven't even had a hard white frost here yet. I'm still cutting swiss chard.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.