So long for now fellow foodies!
  Re: (...)
We are leaving on vacation at the crack of dawn tomorrow and will be back Nov. 10. I'm hoping to have lots of good eats while gone and I'm sure we will. I predict I will gain 5.78654 pounds after working so hard to lose 3.

Take care all.
  Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by Trixxee (We are leaving on va...)
Quote:

...the crack of dawn...

If you break it, you've bought it.

Enjoy your trip!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Have fun, be safe, and thanks for letting us know so we don't worry! Can't wait to hear about the good eats along the way.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Have a great time! I haven't had a vacation since 2003. I'm due, dontcha think?

Where are you going? And, keep notes on the food, you'll never know when once of us will need them!

PJ
PJ
Have a great time on your trip! Eat great food (notice I didn't say "lots of"! ), drink great wine, and take lots of notes so you can describe it all to us when you get back!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by Harborwitch (Have a great time on...)
BON VOYAGE, Trixee, have a wonderful trip. Be sure to have the entire tale ready to tell us when you return.
Bye bye, see ya soon
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by farnfam (BON VOYAGE, Trixee, ...)
Thanks everyone! We are going to Maui. So in addition to wine no doubt there will be Mai Tais around the pool. I feel my waistline expanding as we speak!
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by Trixxee (Thanks everyone! We ...)
But there will be wonderful seafood, tropical fruit, luau's, hula lessons, mai tai's, pina coladas! Be sure to try the pineapple champagne, it's supposed to be amazing!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by Harborwitch (But there will be wo...)
OH TRIXXEE! You DOG! Have fun in Maui! Take hula lessons and you'll work off all those decadent meals you'll be eating! You better take lots of pics and keep a diary....well, at least a food and travel diary.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: So long for now fellow foodies! by Gourmet_Mom (OH TRIXXEE! You DOG...)
what fun! have a great time.