Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES
  Re: (...)
As most of you probably know, Cuisine at home magazine offers a free weekly eRECIPE. Prior to today, the weekly eRECIPE has been fairly simple and contained only a single recipe.

Well, today we're launching a new version of the eRECIPE. The concept is still the same, except we've redesigned it and added more content. Instead of just 1 recipe per week, each eRECIPE email will have multiple recipes, tips, videos and slideshows (content will vary from week to week). It's still ad free (with the exception of our own book promotions) and chocked full of content. Most importantly, it is still FREE!

Anyway, thought all of you might be interested. If you'd like to sign up or learn more, you can visit http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/.

The new version is launching today, so if you have any feedback, I/we would love to hear it.

Thanks!

Brian
  Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Brian (As most of you proba...)
Thanks for letting us know. I look forward to my weekly recipe! Now there will be more tough choices to make. I just love having that problem.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Thanks for the heads up Brian! I've signed up!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
I love it!
I may be wrong, but I believe that the "rate the recipe" part isn't quite intuitive. I think that some ignorant people, such as myself, would randomly click on the stars thinking I would be able to read the reviews rather than cast a vote.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Harborwitch (Thanks for the heads...)
Yea! More recipes to choose from. All signed up and ready to cook!
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by FeingoldMomma (Yea! More recipes to...)
Brian, on the face of the (not quite sure how to word this) email we will recieve, will there be some sample pictures to lure us in?

or

Could the index of the recipes you are offering that day/week be on the face of the email? That would realy draw me in.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thanks, Brian, for the information - I just received my weekly e-mail today and it looked great - I have put the Toffee Bars on my Christmas baking list - they look yummy!!
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by (Thanks, Brian, for t...)
Hey, so not fair!!!!! Not only did I NOT get my weekly email, I STILL have not received the latest magazine either! waaaahhhhh. stomping foot and crossing arms.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Hey, Thanks. Just realized I haven't received my weekly recipe in a long time. I must have fallen off the list!

Signing up right now.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by esgunn (Hey, Thanks. Just r...)
Thanks Brian, I recieved mine today and I LOVE it!! I have a question tho'? I like to store my erecipes in a folder in Outlook. How do I store this new version? I know I could store the link but is that going to last?
Sorry to be so dumb
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life