Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by esgunn (Hey, Thanks. Just r...)
Apparently, I fell off the list as well. But I've signed back up again! Thanks Brian!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Harborwitch (Thanks for the heads...)
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up Brian! I've signed up!

Ditto!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I just looked at it and think it's a good idea. I was wondering if you will have a digest of past eRecipes or if we'd have to make it a point to save them regularly?
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by HomeCulinarian (I just looked at it ...)
Thanks Brian, it sounds great and I'll be watching for it.
It didn't come today, so I went to sign up again, but was told that they had my email subscription already. So, hopefully it will come tomorrow.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Mare749 (Thanks Brian, it sou...)
Thank you for the information Brian. Signed back up with a "working" email address.

As a side note my Executive Chef and I were going through the newest issue and are planning a couple of dishes as "nightly specials."
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by firechef (Thank you for the in...)
Thanks, Brian, it looks great. Jean, I emailed you the one I rec'd yesterday. If anyone else that was not signed up would like it, pm me with your email address.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Lorraine (Thanks, Brian, it lo...)
thanks Lorraine. How did the last couple of days go - all that cooking behind you?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by cjs (thanks Lorraine. Ho...)
Hi,

Will try to answer all of the questions below. If you have more questions, PM me and I'll help.

First of all, if you are on the list and aren't getting the email, be sure and check your Spam/Bulk mail folder. We do our best to make sure that our emails get delivered properly, but they sometimes get caught. One thing you CAN do to ensure delivery is to add our email address to your address book. Many ISPs will not block an email if it is in your address book. The email address for our eRECIPES is - CuisineRecipes@Lists.CuisineRecipes.com

We don't currently have a digest of recipes. As many of you know, we were working on a product to provide that but the project got scrapped. There will be another product like that very soon. Can't say when, but we've already started working on it.

The recipe content will be available indefinitely. So, if you keep the email, you can always come back to it later and view the content. So I would encourage you to keep them!

I think that addresses all of the questions. Thanks for the positive feedback. We'll still be tweaking the process so keep the feedback coming. We're definitely listening.

Brian
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Brian (Hi,[br][br]Will try ...)
Thanks for the update Brian. I have added the email addy to my contacts and hope to be getting recipes soon!

Quote:

We don't currently have a digest of recipes. As many of you know, we were working on a product to provide that but the project got scrapped. There will be another product like that very soon. Can't say when, but we've already started working on it.

I am very encouraged by this and hope to learn more soon. I will be definitely interested.

And thanks for listening!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at home - Free Weekly eRECIPES by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the updat...)
Will this still work with the RSS feed?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?