Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE!
  Re: (...)
Since the main index page says there are no birthdays today I figured it was safe to wish EVERYONE a VERY HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!!!

Billy...I hope you have had a wonderful Un-Birthday! You too, Sharon! Cis, to you as well. Labs and Bill, no I did not forget your Un-Birthdays! Jean, Lorraine, Rox (you still out there???) Happy Un-Birthdays to all of you as well! Linda, Daphne, Erin, and EVERYBODY ELSE I can not recall by name I hope you have all had the BEST Un-Birthday EVER!!!

Wish I would have known it was everyone's Un-Birthday, I would have had Chefelle (Debbie) make us all cakes at her new bakery up in Nova Scotia!!!

Yeah, this was way off topic but I hope it brought you all a little hint of a smile and brightened your day knowing that you all crossed my mind in a fun and loving way!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by firechef (Since the main index...)
Hey! Don't forget Theresa and Sonja! They are very much a part of the family now! UH, I think you left out Denise and Laura (including the new one) off as well! This could get BOTH of us in trouble....UH...Marye and Maryann...Jeanette, Trixxee (Dang you don't deserve it in Maui), Barbara (both of you), Vikki, Twilightkitten, coco, MadMax, Allison (Young Old Bay)....I'm so sorry if I've left anyone out. When you go to list EVERYONE, it's amazing how many there are of us who participate regularly. THIS IS COOL! If we've left someone off, please chime in...I'd love to see everyone's name together in one list!

Speaking of which, I wish we could do a roll call and make it a sticky.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by Gourmet_Mom (Hey! Don't forget T...)
Aw shucks I knew I was forgetting people so lets get everyone that does NOT have a birthday on November 6th jump in here so we can plan a big Un-Birthday Bash for November 6, 2009!!!

Good idea about a "roll call" but all you have to do is go to the "User List" and check by screen name...duh Mom!

Yup, I am headed to my room again...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by firechef (Aw shucks I knew I w...)
OMG! AND PJ! Sorry!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by Gourmet_Mom (OMG! AND PJ! Sorry...)
Then there's Meg and Sally and Dale......
Daphne
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by Gourmet_Mom (Then there's Meg and...)
Heck, if we do this for Un-Birthdays imagine what everyone will expect for ACTUAL birthdays!?!
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by firechef (Aw shucks I knew I w...)
Quote:

Aw shucks I knew I was forgetting people so lets get everyone that does NOT have a birthday on November 6th jump in here so we can plan a big Un-Birthday Bash for November 6, 2009!!!

Good idea about a "roll call" but all you have to do is go to the "User List" and check by screen name...duh Mom!

Yup, I am headed to my room again...

You are very clever, and very brave my friend, Thank you--
This is very much in the spirit of WSJ "Open That Bottle Night" on the last Sat. of Feb when you open that wine you haved saved too long, for no reason. Just to celebrate anything and to finally drink it!!

Can we make Nov. 6th, birthdays ubiquitus, and the last Sat in Feb special for those other reasons, special for this thread?? Might make us unique and ----whatever--- I think we already are.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
But, but...what if the last Sat in Feb is someone's birthday Bill?

Just kidding! Sounds like a cool idea!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by Gourmet_Mom (But, but...what if t...)
Just as long as we leave the 30th of February open! Holly said she'd marry me on the 30th of February!

Is calling us "unique" similar to saying I'm "special"???
  Re: Re: Happy Un-Birthday EVERYONE! by firechef (Just as long as we l...)
Quote:

Just as long as we leave the 30th of February open! Holly said she'd marry me on the 30th of February!

Is calling us "unique" similar to saying I'm "special"???

Feb 30 is open!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".