REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian!
  Re: (...)
I log on early this morning and read LJ's post wishing all of us UnBirthday wishes. Fortunately I get to do the serious busines of starting the REAL birthday greetings to Home Culinarian!

So here's to a very happy day . . . hope somebody takes you out to dinner someplace special and makes you a lovely cake! Enjoy your day!

BTW LJ, thanks for thinking of me!
  Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by iBcookin (I log on early this ...)
Yeah, Jeannette, may you have a wonderful day, with more of a cake than that little icon next to your name.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by labradors (Yeah, Jeannette, may...)
Happy,happy Birthday Jeanette! What a great way to start the weekend.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by chef_Tab (Happy,happy Birthday...)
Happy birthday girl!! They're really fun when you're young!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by Old Bay (Happy birthday girl!...)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jeannette!!! Hope it's a great day!

Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by farnfam (HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...)
Happy Birthday Jeanette!! Have a great day!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by BarbaraS (Happy Birthday Jeane...)
Happy Real Birthday, Jeanette!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by Lorraine (Happy Real Birthday,...)
Have a real happy one!! I must say they are enjoyable as you get olderly also...it's such an accomplishment.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by cjs (Have a real happy on...)
Hey, thanx everyone!

I started my day at the DMV to get a new drivers' license. Today is my cleaning lady day - always a treat! Tradition in the office is to bring in snacks... most are not homemade, but that's okay. I'll go to lunch with Hubby and maybe college boy and Hubby will make dinner for me tomorrow when the two kids who live in town will come over. I'm meeting girlfriends for drinks after work, and that's about all.
  Re: Re: REAL Birthday wishes to Home Culinarian! by HomeCulinarian (Hey, thanx everyone!...)
That sounds like a lovely birthday day (except for the DMV part ). Actually it sounds like it might turn into a long birthday weekend.

Let me add my good wishes too - Happy Birthday!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!