Happy, Happy Lorraine!!
  Re: (...)
Happy birthday to one of my best buddies around!! Hope you have a great day and just think this is the last one spent by your own self!! (what a lot of lasts in your life right now! ....and wonderful firsts!!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by cjs (Happy birthday to on...)
Oh, yes, have a wonderfully Happy Birthday, Lorraine! Any special plans?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by cjs (Happy birthday to on...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine! I hope you have a wonderful day! Ditto what Jean said - just think; next year you'll be with someone special for the celebration! Best wishes for the year!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday Lorra...)
Happy Birthday to a fellow Scorpion!!

Hope your day is great!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by BarbaraS (Happy Birthday to a ...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine!

[Image: dancfrog.gif]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday Lorra...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine!

[Image: birthday.gif]
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by DFen911 (Happy Birthday Lorra...)
Happy, happy, happy! Hope it's a wonderful day!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by labradors (Happy, happy, happy!...)
Thanks, everyone! It's a holiday here for me, not because it's my birthday, but for Remembrance Day! I had to get up early to stick the pork butt that had been marinating for 2 days in the slow cooker. It's smelling good!

Denise, thanks for the cake! Daphne, you know us Quebecers well, the frog is great. Thx!

Lots of lasts this year. Only 28 more work wake ups. I'm getting the shakes thinking of all the things I have to do. And I'm sure looking forward to all the firsts next year. Thx again.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by Lorraine (Thanks, everyone! I...)
HAPPY Birthday Happy Day Lorraine. Hope you have a wonderful day and how exciting to be looking forward to birthdays with your sweetie from now on. How nice

Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Happy, Happy Lorraine!! by farnfam (HAPPY Birthday Happy...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine!!! Hope it is a wonderful day and that everyday between now and the next birthday is as wonderful as today should be!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)