On The Road Again
  Re: (...)
Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Sharon and Bob's to help them move. I'll be taking my pickup...darned thing rides like a truck too...I'm almost all packed and have tiedown straps and a bungee type net to cover the bed so things don't blow out. I'll probably cover my luggage with garbage bags and put it in the back. I hate to have luggage, etc., in the passenger compartment, just drives me nuts.

I wasn't going to leave until Saturday, but my BIL suggested that we'd get more done if I arrived Friday afternoon and was fresh for Saturday morning.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: On The Road Again by bjcotton (Tomorrow morning I'm...)
Have a safe trip and lots of fun with Sharon! I hope the move goes smoothly. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Billy I love you to pieces! Bob loves you to pieces!

I have to say that Billy J. Cotton is the best friend anyone could have. Our "friends" that live less than an hour away can't be bothered to help - Billy is driving from Oregon to help. What is it about moving that separates the "real" friends from the "other" friends?

Billy you are my HERO!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
What a great friend you are, Billy! Sharon and Bob, you're so fortunate to have such great support!

I hope all goes smoothly and a great meal comes out of all this moving!!

PJ
PJ
What a great friend you are, Billy!! I am sure that they indeed appreciate the help
  Re: Re: On The Road Again by (What a great friend ...)
Good luck for a smooth, quick move to all of you!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: On The Road Again by foodfiend (Good luck for a smoo...)
Billy...You're da bomb! Is that still cool? ANYWAY! Drive safe and remember..."Yes Ms. Sharon, Yes, Ms. Sharon". You'll be safe.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: On The Road Again by Gourmet_Mom (Billy...You're da bo...)
Don't let him kid you . . . they are going to work REALLY, REALLY, hard getting the move accomplished, and then they are going to get down to business and have a ton of fun cooking up something terrific.

I'm bettin that Sharon has every single kitchen box labeled and numbered and those are the first to move and first to unpack!

Drive safely on the way there Billy. And good luck on the move. We shall all be thinking of you guys. Mentally I am moving boxes for you!!!
  Re: Re: On The Road Again by iBcookin (Don't let him kid yo...)
What fun you'll have...when the work is done. Looking forward to hearing the stories.
  Re: Re: On The Road Again by HomeCulinarian (What fun you'll have...)
Safe travels, Billy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.