couple of reviews
  Re: (...)
Hi,
SOmebody a few weeks ago posted a recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna. WOW WHAT A WINNER. I did make it with a few alterations in ingredients and even with that it came out fantastic. I did not use butter but instead usedI cant believe it is not butter light and also I have replaced the regular half and half with fat free half and half.

Also made this cake yesterday. Was absolutely shocked on how good it is. SHared it at work today and everybody wanted a recipe. Here is the link.

http://noblepig.com/2008/11/11/the-pilgr...prove.aspx

Enjoy
  Re: couple of reviews by piano226 (Hi,[br]SOmebody a fe...)
I'm glad you liked the chicken cordon bleu recipe. With the changes! We love this recipe (yes it was me that posted it!) It came from a fellow triplet mom. Don't know where she got it from - but a hit is a hit!

I have yet to try Lab's changes subbing in swiss cheese to make a more traditional cordon bleu - but it is on the list. We make this every couple of months at least and it is always requested to bring to family potlucks.

Will definately need to try this cake. Thanks for sharing!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: couple of reviews by piano226 (Hi,[br]SOmebody a fe...)
Looks absolutely yummy!!
  Re: Re: couple of reviews by Skeetor (Looks absolutely yum...)
can't beat simple! the cake looks delicious.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: couple of reviews by cjs (can't beat simple! t...)
Quote:

can't beat simple! the cake looks delicious.

Especially when it comes to baking! Love to eat it, but don't have a lot of patience for the prep.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: couple of reviews by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That cake sounds crazy enough, that I may just have to try it.

My family loved the lasagna, also! Thanks again Erin!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.