Dreams do come true!!!
  Re: (...)
And here is the proof...

Rachael Ray to Undergo Throat Surgery
By Joyce Eng Wed Nov 26, 5:44 PM PST

Daytime chatfest queen Rachael Ray will have less to talk about this Christmas — but that's only because she won't be able to talk.

"I'm having voice surgery on Dec. 16, so we're going to celebrate very quietly," Ray told People.

Ray is going under the knife to remove a benign cyst in her throat, but she is more worried about keeping quiet post-op than she is about the procedure itself. If she can keep her urge to speak under control, the TV chef plans to communicate to her husband John Cusimano via handwritten notes afterwards.

"I'm going to grow back the callous I had in grade school from writing," she said.

Ray will resume production on The Rachael Ray Show in January.

I like her information but just can't stand her voice so I am a happy camper just thinking about it!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Dreams do come true!!! by firechef (And here is the proo...)
That's funny! I can't imagine her shut down for long!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dreams do come true!!! by Gourmet_Mom (That's funny! I can...)
...and I hope while they're are doing that, they can also find and remove whatever causes that irratating little laugh.
  Re: Re: Dreams do come true!!! by HMin (...and I hope while ...)
I think it's all caused by tossing a cumulatively excessive amount of salt over her shoulder.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Dreams do come true!!! by labradors (I think it's all cau...)
Quote:

I think it's all caused by tossing a cumulatively excessive amount of salt over her shoulder.

Funny, or, "How cool is that?"
Buzz

I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.